Skip to main content

~Extra Articles + Videos~

Hey Guys!
these are Just some extra websites and occasional videos related to the topics I've covered so far that helped me out with both my research and my everyday studies. Hope you find them helpful! (I will be updating the list as I go along). Please be sure to comment and follow my blog for more content like this.
Happy Studying!
Christin

Before School Tips:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Before School Tips~

Hey Fellow Students! T'is I, back again with another blog post. Now, getting ready for school is a lot more important than one might initially think. It isn't just waking up, throwing clothes on and eating breakfast, oh no. Here are five proven ways that can improve your school day just by what you do in the morning ( or even the night before) before you go to school. Let's get into it ^-^! ~Wake Up Earlier~ Now it's no secret that teenagers love sleep, myself being just as guilty as the rest of you, and waking up earlier than you have to can be quite a struggle. However, in my personal experience, I have found it beneficial to get up the hour or even half an hour earlier. You can use this to study for a test you have later in the day, to pack your bag for school, iron your clothes, make a new breakfast idea you saw online, the possibilities are endless. Even if you just to get ready for your day earlier, it will help you to be more organised and make you feel li...

~Take Notes Like A Pro~

Hello Fellow Students! I'm back, with another post to help you out on your school journey in the fast approaching New Year! Today's topic: Note taking! This is a long one so bear with me. Now, I know the first thing that may come to mind for some of you are the incredibly aesthetic and extremely organised notes you would see of studyblrs and studygrams. Like this for example However, don't fret if you fall short on the level of artistry needed to replicate these notes. Honestly, it isn't necessary to have such formalities on your notes to learn. Why Is Effective Note Taking Important? Better notes will help you remember concepts, develop meaningful learning skills, and gain a better understanding of a topic. Effective notes will even lead to less stress when test time comes around! (“How To Take Study Notes: 5 Effective Note Taking Methods”). The purpose of note taking essentially is to allow the student (you) to focus and better understand main concepts as wel...